Lemonville United Church Cemetery aka Lemonville Primitive Methodist Church Cemetery, is located on the east side of McCowan Road south of Bloomington Road in the Stouffville area of Whitechurch-Stouffville.
The land for the church and cemetery was sold to the trustees in 1865 by George and Fanny Pipher, but the mission was founded in 1854. It was originally part of the Stouffville Wesleyan Methodist Mission, but later became part of the Primitive Methodist Mission served from Victoria Square.
In 1925 the church became part of the United Church of Canada which it still is to this today. The cemetery still receives burials for those who have family plots and is managed by the Lemonville United Church Cemetery Board.