|Early Head Stones|
|Wooden Grave Marker|
Name long gone
Christ Church Anglican Cemetery is located at 8045 Islington Ave., in the Woodbridge area of the City of Vaughan. The church and cemetery was established in 1850 on land donated by William Gamble, although there appears to be burials prior to that date.
The stone church building was built by William Tyruel who was also responsible for building the Old Mill on Bloor Street. Many notable families from the Village of Woodbridge are buried here such as, Wallace, Gamble, and Abel. Their descendants still live in the area.
William Gamble is buried at another Christ Church location on Royal York Rd, where he also donated the land. The cemetery and church are still both active.