The Presbyterian Free Church Pioneer Cemetery is located on the west side of Pine Valley Drive, between Teston Road to the north and Major Mackenzie Drive to the south. The earliest known burial was in 1846 and the last was in 1883. The majority of the head stones in the cairn are for Protestant Irish Immigrants who settled the area in the early 1830's. No information at this time on the church building or even if it was on this site. The headstones were gathered into the cairn by the Twp of Vaughan in 1962. The site today is owned and cared for by the City of Vaughan.