|North Wall Cairn|
|South Wall Cairn|
|Cemetery & Second Church|
St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church Cemetery, aka Maple Presbyterian Church Cemetery, aka Auld Kirk Burying Ground (Maple).was established in 1827. It is located on the east side of Keele Street, south of Major Mackenzie Drive in the Maple section of the City of Vaughan.
The first registered burial was that same year. The original church was located on the same ground as the cemetery. The second church seen in the back ground of the above photograph is located on the west side of the street. The original cost of burial plots in this cemetery was 5 shillings and 6 pence each. They were laid out in squares of one rod each. The last registered burial took place in the 1950's.
The City of Vaughan assumed responsibility of the grounds in 1971 and gathered a number of the older tombstones and placed them in to two walled cairns at the front of the property. St. Andrews Presbyterian Church across the street recently got a well deserved face lift and still holds services to this day.