The land for the church and cemetery was donated by William Matthews in 1848.
In 1901 St. James Church was relocated to the town of Caledon East and the roughcast church building on this site was torn down. The cemetery is maintained to day by a cemetery board.
|Tomb of Clara Ann Swollow, aged 16 years.|
|Scott Family Monument|
|Richard Haviland, died 1876 at 32 years old|
|St. James Cemetery|