King Christian, aka Emmanuel Baptist Church, aka Hilborn Settlement Cemetery is located on the west side of Jane Street, just north of the 19th Side Road in Kettleby, King Twp. The King Christian Church was founded in 1851 by an offshoot group of the Children of Peace from Sharon, Ontario.
The Cemetery was established at the same time but was known as Hilborn Settlement Cemetery. By the late 1800's the cemetery had been neglected and was no longer being used. Most of the burials had been located to the Kettleby Cemetery which was established in the 1890's. In 1931 the congregation became known as the King Emmanuel Baptist Church.
In 1985 the remaining markers in the cemetery were restored by the King Heritage Association and placed in a cairn. Several larger monuments were placed in front of the cairn, but are now nearly completely overgrown by the ornamental bushes planted there 30 years ago. The cemetery is now maintained by the Twp of King.