Zion Cemetery is located on the S/E corner of Conservation Dr and Hurontario St in the City of Brampton directly in front of the Conservation Dr. Plaza. The land for the church site and burial ground was donated by John Watson Sr. to the Christain Brethren Baptist Church. The plaque on the cairn gives the date of 1815, but the Perkins Bull transcripts state 1851. The church was not built until the 1840's, it was taken over by the Wesleyan Methodist's in the 1860's and was eventually demolished in the early 1900's. The earliest burial was that of Rose Vodden in 1843 and the last registered one was in 1951. The cemetery is now under the care of the City of Brampton.