Auld Scotch Settlement Presbyterian Cemetery- Bradford Ont.
Settled in 1819 by Highland Scots from Lord Selkirk's Red River colony. The first makeshift building was erected on this site in 1823 a second was built in 1827 and the present day church in 1869.
Services were held in Gaelic initially from the settler's native Scotland. The Auld Kirk Scotch settlement was the first and the largest settlement in all of Simcoe County. Many of the original settlers are buried in the cemetery within the church property.
Services ending in 1940 when the church proved to be outdated and too small. This location is now maintained by the municipality and is a designated historic site.