|A few remaining monuments from the original cemetery|
|Remnants of plot markers found in bushes|
|Brown Family Monument|
Brown's Wesleyan Methodist Cemetery is located at the north end of the Caledon East Public Cemetery in Caledon East on the west side of Airport Road just south of Hwy 9. The land was originally donated by James Brown and his wife Mary Kyle Brown around 1850 for a church and cemetery.
The church was moved from its original location on this lot in 1915 to the side then sold in 1938 for $ 64.00 and dismantled and removed in 1942. The earliest marker is for 1850 and the last for the Wesleyan Methodist parish is for 1964.
A cairn with early headstones from the original cemetery is located at the north east corner of the original cemetery site. Today the site is maintained by the Town of Caledon.