Old Grahamsville Cemetery, aka Torbram Cemetery, aka Hopkins School House Cemetery is located on the east side of Torbram Road, north of Steeles Ave., in the Bramalea area of Brampton. Not much is known about this site other than that is was used between 1837 - 1859 was Wesleyan Methodist in denomination and that the church was removed in 1869. Chinguacousy School # 24 was also located on this site around this time as well.
The cemetery's head stones were removed in the early 1980's by the City of Brampton and a heritage cairn was erected with the family names that were found on those stones. This site is was dedicated as a heritage site in 1981 and is maintained by the City of Brampton.