|Stone Cairn Containing Headstones|
|Stone Plaque in Cairn for Seventh Concession Congregation|
|The Founding of Purpleville|
The Seventh Concession Vaughan Congregation Pioneer Cemetery, aka Morrow's Appointment is located on Pine Valley Drive in the Woodbridge area of the City of Vaughan. Purpleville as it was know then was founded in 1866 when a post office was opened to serve the farming community. The cemetery was established in 1857 and was designated as a Wesleyan Methodist burying ground. The last recorded burial took place in 1932. The then Twp of Vaughan restored the site in 1969 by gathering what was left of the headstones and placing them in a cairn that is located at the east end of the property. This site is now in the care of the City of Vaughan.