This obscure little cemetery is located on the N/W corner of Kennedy Rd and Sandalwood Pkwy in the City of Brampton. Historically it is know for the site of the Zion Wesleyan Methodist Church. The first burial took place in 1846 and the last in 1925. There are only four headstones now visible on this site, one is that of John Snell who in his time was one of the foremost breeders of livestock in Canada. The site is now owned by the City of Brampton.